The time has come!!
I am very excited that we have been given the GO from NY state to open in phase 3. With that being said there are many new guidelines and protocols that are to be put into place before scheduling. I realize this looks like a LOT of new changes (trust me, I understand!), however I will be doing my absolute best to make sure your experience is as seamless and relaxing as possible, given the "new normal".
My hours and schedule will be adjusted to accommodate the changes and regulations. Thank you for your continued patience as I navigate getting back into the office. I know everyone is eager to get in. I will be as fair as possible with scheduling to accommodate everyone. Below you will find changes/updates going forward. These may be subject to change as NYS makes any additional changes and/or time passes and I am able to add additional days and times for scheduling. I look forward to seeing ALL of you!!
- I will be wearing a mask, face shield and smock/apron for the entire length of your massage as well as the cash out process. You will be required to wear a mask for the duration you are in the office as well. (For anyone arriving without a face covering, a disposable one will be provided for a small fee.). **The only exception to this is when you may be face down in the cradle.
- I will also have a HEPA purifier in the room, and I am to offer that I will wear disposable gloves during treatment upon request as well.
- I will be getting COVID-19 tested every 2 weeks while we are in phase 3.
- There will be a mandatory COVID-19 questionnaire for you to fill out before EACH massage you receive. (NYS requires this). A contact-less temperature check may be done as well, prior to your treatment.
- I am asking all clients to please fill out a new/updated medical intake form. (This will be sent to you via email upon scheduling).
- Packages will not be available for purchase at this time. (This will resume date TBD) If you have already purchased a package previously, that WILL be honored.
- Session lengths available will be 30, 45, and 60 minute treatments only. (90 minute sessions will resume date TBD) Please note the updated pricing listed below. Many factors have gone into consideration with these changes. (Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss those for any reason.)
- Cash, credit cards, HSA/FSA will all still be accepted. If you prefer to prepay please let me know and I will send you a link to do so.
- And of course.....last but certainly not least, please RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT if you have a cold, cough, or flu-like symptoms including fever. If you have traveled internationally OR on a cruise ship within the last 2 weeks of your appointment (or been in contact with anyone who may have tested positive for the virus) your appointment will be rescheduled as well. Cancellation policy will be waived for any of these circumstances.
30 Minute - $45.00
45 Minute - $65.00
60 Minute - $85.00
*Please note that no new clients will be accepted at this time in order to accommodate current clients that lost their original appointments during the shut down. This will update in the coming months.